The Gristleizer Kit PCB Version 2
UPDATE: You may notice that the kit has increased in price. This is because we are having problems with our shipping calculator and have, for the first batch, been undercharging shipping. The increased price reflects what the shipping costs should be. Thank you for your understanding and we hope to correct this problem ASAP.
"I must say that the quality of the Gristlizer’s PCB is absolutely superb. Compared to the one for my last project […] well, there’s no comparison; this one is just much cleaner and easier to work, with almost no potential for unwanted bridging, at least thus far. The layout is impeccable and the manufacturing seems perfect." - Eston of The Long Afternoon (MySpace page)
This is the kit version of the Gristleizer. It comes with all the parts you need including 17.5 feet of wire, except for an enclosure (suggestions are made in the assembly guide). Also, because we would have to offer them at an unreasonable markup, we have chosen to instead save you money and direct you to Jameco for the power adaptor (if you are not building a modular version). The link to buy the adaptor is here.
- Option for PCB-mounted components. (The rotary switch demon now drops right in!)
- Values of components are now printed directly on the board.
- Analogue Systems/Doepfer-style modular power option!
- Tighter, more organized layout with minor changes to some components footprints so that they drop in with more ease.
- Professionally made construction.
- Through-hole plating.
- Solder mask (to reduce mistakes).
You will be given a schematic, a bill of materials, and written directions (provided you enter a correct email address). THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER PROJECT! If you don't know which end of the iron gets hot, don't order it. Good luck and happy soldering!
CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL VIDEO DEMO OF THE STOMPBOX GRISTLEIZER
- The Gristleizer tabletop with a Boss Slicer, among other things. (by King Tut)
- Awesome modular synth demo with a tabletop Gristleizer and...Uhh...Heck yeah! (by F***ing Synthesizer)
- Chris Carter of Throbbing Gristle with two Gristleizer tabletops and two FM Buddha machines. (Throbbing Gristle)
- Amazing TIME LAPSE ASSEMBLY VIDEO with sonic test at the end! (by Oregarus vs Asparagor)
- Eric Archer's DRONE COMMANDER run through the Gristleizer (by Phillip Walker of Loop12)
Reviews & Other:
READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER INTERNATIONALLY!
Please note that we are currently not offering the Express Mail International shipping option. Instead, please choose Priority Mail International. Due to a glitch in our website, we cannot take this option off, so please do not choose it. If you do, we will have to refund the difference. We will hopefully have this fixed soon, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.